Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This/That

After working the past 6/7 days, having nothing to do on my day off was just what the doctor ordered. There is something to be said for sleeping in and leisurely eating a bowl of lucky charms.

Skype is so cool. I got to talk to my friend from Ukraine, Julia, for FREE! I've had Skype for a while, but never take advantage of the greatness. Anyway, this is us last summer in Florida :)


Then I got tickets just in time to see this guy when he comes to Dallas in October:


And in an attempt to not waste the rest of the day, I made some of these!


Aaaaaaaaaaand back to the grindstone tomorrow.
Today was the 11th day in a row at or above 100 degrees. Whew! I am praising the Lord for allowing me to work in air conditioning :)

2 comments:

kendrick said...

So jealous of your Sufjan tickets! I'm sure they'll be really good seats since you got in on the presale. We both really want to go but we've gotta pass for financial reasons. Lots of reasons to pinch pennies right now. :)

lauren noel said...

Ummm, like what?! :)