Thursday, April 29, 2010

On my mind

I went to a coffee shop concert with some friends from Bible study tonight. It was in Dallas. It was SO fun! Unfortunately I made the "caffeine-past-3pm-mistake" again. Sheesh! It seems I will never learn.

So now I'm thinking about things....like...
--hearing live music urges me to make really good music; to play the piano better, or maybe even learn something new.
--does it hurt for catepillars after they've morphed into butterflies and are trying to get out of the cacoon?
--how when you're volume depleted you would think that you're Na in your blood would be high (like a higher concentration) BUT REALLY it's low, because in the meantime you've secreted ADH which makes your body RETAIN fluid...so the Na is actually lowered!
--earwax seems to come out of nowhere sometimes...
--my arms are sore from trying to trim our bushes today
--i've kind of forgotten about my 24 Things to Do Before 25 list....i need to print that thing out and get crackin.
....
yeah, I guess that's about it. I hope I can wake up in the morning.

No comments: