Monday, April 26, 2010

Being still

By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going...
Hebrews 11:8

I feel the need to be quiet. To think. To process ordinary things that are happening. The Holy Spirit is stirring within me, but I'm not sure what that means for me right now or even for the future. I feel open and free and ready. For what? Not sure yet. But the stirring continues. I just want to have the faith and obedience.

And the Golden Girls are on the TV. I love the Golden Girls. Mostly I identify with Rose...but other days I feel like Dorothy. And sometimes Sophia :) Such a great show.

Dorothy: "Aw come on Ma, you've been leaving the toilet seat up all week."
Sophia (Ma): "Thank goodness! I thought I was losing weight!"

No comments: