Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rah Rah

I am finished with work for the week!! This makes me mucho feliz, because I've been working alot and have had a bad schedule. But alas, today I am free. So, I got home this a.m., slept til noon, caught up (paritally) on blog subscriptions, and then made some pom poms I saw in a how-to!

It uses up alot of yarn. And if you'e a perfectionist, don't try this at home! Otherwise, all those little yarn bits will drive you cray cray. I don't really know what to use them for yet...but ever since I saw this garland/chandelier I have been wanting to make one...maybe the poms poms could sub for something in that mix? Hmmm....
So pretty...

Anyway, about the last verse I posted--I absolutely love it. It's one I feel like needs to be on the forefront of my mind...keep the focus and the fire!

In other news, the residency program I am in ends in January which means now is the time that we are applying for new positions! I am so excited to have a permanent 'home' for the next year. My first interview is tomorrow. Please pray.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't know! I'll be praying! Let us know how it goes...

Love you!

David said...

I'll be praying for you Lauren. Are you going to be at church this Sunday??

sara said...

I've been praying for the interviews and that you'd end up in the perfect position for you. : )

Also, those pompoms are amazing! I've seen a bunch of iterations of those paper chandeliers lately around the blogosphere and think they're adorable, too. You should try your hand at one!

lauren noel said...

Thank you for praying guys!
David--I will be there! I go to the 9:30 Bible study and 11:00 worship service. See ya there?