I have a very large, very soft place in my heart for used/old things and re-vamping them. That's why I got so excited to see this in a trailor of junk at an auction I went to with my grandma last spring. I didn't win the bid for the bundle of stuff, but I asked the guy who won if I could buy the clock from him for $1. And then he just gave it to me!

It wouldn't fit in my suitcase at the time, so she brought it with her this weekend when they came down for my mom's birthday. It's Christmas morning :) Now, off to Hobby Lobby for a new set of hands and motor thingy. WD40 and a new battery weren't enough to battle the past fifty years.
3 comments:
this is the coolest clock I've ever seen! exciting...
i LOVE that--i want to find one for our house!
LOVE it. And miss you!!
Post a Comment