Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We've all seen them...


the slightly creepy, skinny 'Santas' Ho-Ho-ing their way into your child's heart...or maybe your own. I don't know, that's not up to me. Today I went to return a few things at Walmart and unintentionally saw Him with my own eyes. At first I thought, "What is that sticking out from underneath his suit? Does he have a tumor?" Then I examined more closely. It was a pillow! A big, obtuse, protruding-like-a-tumor square pillow. Come on, Santa. At least don't let the kids see the corners... (Sorry for the graphic nature of this content)

And then I found this on the internet.
(That is a real belly with a blow-up belly next to it...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures made me barf. but you are totalllly on my list of daily blog/site checks. post every day. thanks bye!

Anonymous said...

That santa looks a little shady..mainly in the eyes..

allye said...

oh my gosh.

awesome.

Anonymous said...

wow. just wow.

(we went to the mall with Camille a couple weeks ago and we tried to get her picture with Santa...she started freaking out as soon as we put her on his lap. they took a picture where she was screaming/crying and it was HILARIOUS looking. i told my mom to buy that one, but she didn't :-( we ended up taking another one with me sitting next to Santa *awkward* holding Camille on my lap. if the dang picture was under $20, i totally would have bought the one of her freaking out!)