Monday, September 29, 2008

Variety Pack-O-Pics

I have Senioritis. BAD. Therefore, it's safe to say that right now I live for the weekends! Last weekend I drove out to Fredericksburg to meet up with my mom and some of her friends. I got up early for the drive and saw the reddest sunrise I'd ever seen...it was a really peaceful, beautiful drive. Gotta love the hillcountry

Here's Mom and I swinging at the Herb Farm:

The next day I went to Austin w/Allye to what I thought was a "Craft Fair." It wasn't at all, but it was still fun. There were lots of pretty glass things


These little charms are made out of scrabble pieces! I think I have them figured out, but now I need to be a little more handy with a drill. We were staring at this board for probably 30 minutes trying to pick out our favorites...maybe you can see why!

Went home this past weekend for a birthday celebration with K&J...yummy food, delicious dessert, good convo, and fun! Mom and I hit some great garage sales Saturday morning, and I saw Braeden that evening.


I HAVE TO hit the books soon...things are beginning to get really busy. I just don't wanna! But I gotta. I think I'l start. Riiiiight now : )

Or now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i saw an owl scrabble piece--i love that idea! let me know if you make any ;-)

glad you've been having some fun!

allye said...

fun post. :)

Krista said...

hey girl- i think you and braeden are saying "yeah, we know we're cute, that's just the way we roll!"

haha. hope you have fun tomorrow with all of your nursing stuff. be safe!! :)