Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

This past weekend I went to Arkansas! It was real fun and WAY too short. Some highlights were:
-getting 'lost' : )
-seeing all my old buds(!!!!!)
-Chinese food
-movie watching
-girl time
-dancing in the car
-late night ultimate frisbee
-walking
-talking till the wee hours of the morning
-the feathery sunset on the drive home:

-hanging out with Katie's niece and nephews (SO cute!)
-cuddling with Vador

In other news, we have a new pet! A friendly and determined spider on our front porch. We've knocked down about 3 of his carefully woven webs, but he keeps coming back! His new name is still being decided. Also, our first day of clinicals is tomorrow. I am really excited and a little bit nervous, simply because I haven't been in the hospital for a while. I'm a little rusty! I am super excited to be with patients again, though. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should name the spider charlotte.

allye said...

pretty sunset!
i hope your first day back was interesting and great!