And now, I'm back at school!! Got moved in yesterday evening. I love the little white house. It's weird though, because usually I love decorating/arranging/making things pretty, but I'm just not feeling it. There are still untouched boxes, things are in disarray. I think this is called 'being in a funk'. But I did pick up some peanut butter and apples today, so things are already a little bit better, right? Now if I could just get organized...
Tomorrow will be the first study group because our first test is...drumroll....wait for it....Thursday!! If I fail the test, I fail the whole semester and have to wait until next semester. And we also have a skills checkoff in the lab. I felt a nice warm welcome back to UMHB when I heard the news. I mean, really, ONE day after school starts? No thanks. But I will say a sweet please and thank you for graduation in December. This is the final stretch. Home base here I come! I really do like learning, so all of this can't be too bad after all : ) Really.
2 comments:
Rock your test. PS I dig the little red car lol.
have you ever tried celery and peanut butter...mmmm, its great! thanks for the update yo!!
Post a Comment