Saturday, February 23, 2008

My my my it's a beautiful daaaaaaaaaay.

It was a fun studying extravaganza day!

Katie and I got up early and ate breakfast at Chick-fil-a in our little corner. It was a good way to start out the morning. Then we went over to get chicken salad sandwiches from the English Bakery to bring home. I was happy to see that they still had all of their Princess Diana pictures on the wall. While we waited for our food I picked up a thick, 1980's coffee table book and brushed up on my Royal Family trivia. We thought the sandwiches were good, but now our tummies hurt a little. Who knows if it was the chicken salad, all the coffee, or the sweets we ate throughout the study session :D

The weather was perfect today, so we layed on a blanket in the yard with our books. The sun was golden; the rays hit the blades of grass so perfectly that you could see the little hairs (really, hairs?) on each blade of grass--giving it a soft, glittering blanket. I wish I could have taken a picture to capture the feeling of the day. Isn't it funny how things as simple as the weather can bring so much hope?! Thank you, Lord.

We got alot done and finished off the day by going to Crusader Knights--the man-pageant here at UMHB. It was fun. Boys are so hilarious.

It was a good day.

No comments: