Thursday, January 17, 2008

Disguised as Good

Christmas Break. When I was a wee lassie I saw it as a niiiiiiice, loooooong, relaaaaxing break. Now I'm realizing that it is merely a method of torture. Just as soon as I am able to readjust and reincorporate myself into society, January 7th comes along and I get tossed right back into the crazy, stressful, school routine. It's really quite cruel, if you ask me.

However, all the news isn't bad :D I really like my classes. Right now I'm taking a Critical Care class and a Psychiatric Nursing class. They are equally interesting and intriguing. Plus, all of my professors are top notch, as far as I can tell. Next week I have a rotation at the psych ward. I'm pretty nervous that I'll say something that could be taken the wrong way, or do something that I'm not supposed to do. It'll be a good experience, though!

Today we cleaned house and I finally got all my school stuff fairly organized, so hopefully I'll cut to the chase on the studying...soon. Oh, also on my mind, which I have yet to share with the internet community, is that I will be spending my last summer as a college student in Yosemite National Park! I am totally psyched. The work will be good and challenging. I am expecting to grow alot, which is severely needed in my life right now I think. The whole goal of the ministry is building relationships with people and sharing stories about Jesus and how He meets what we need. How He fills the gap.
What is your favorite story about Jesus? And why?

No comments: