for a new post! Wow, how do I catch up on the whole summer? I guess I'll start somewhere in between a cup-o-joe and King Saul. Or, I'll just rattle a few things off.
I'm back working at Starbucks/Target. I like working by myself at Starbucks a ton, and working the floor at Target is the most monotonous, mundane job I've EVER had. But, it's a job that is providing. Because of Starbucks, I am a new fan of Feist, I'm drinking about 5 cups of milk every time I set foot inside, and usually on a happy sugar buzz.
I'm also taking an Old Testament class at SWBTS every day from 8-12 which has proved to be really rewarding. I'm just now realizing all that I've been missing out on the past 13 years of my life. I'm so thankful that God is allowing me to see him in this new light. Pray that I don't only learn and feel good, but change as well. I can feel a new work beginning!
Mulder got my turtle, Clyde. It was devastating/shocking/horrific/terrible discovering the aftermath in my room. Thankfully, my loving mother took care of it...so sad.
I had a garage sale to raise money to go to Ukraine...and got all I needed! PTL! Plus, there's still tons of good treasure left so a post script sale is eminent.
Dad went to Mali, Africa again and has returned. It has been neat hearing the stories of people who are hungry to know more about 'the Jesus road' and also people who have begun to see what commitment to such a path entails. Pray for salvation.
And that's a wrap of the main things that've happened. There's alot that I can't write about right now. Apologies. In the future, be looking forward to some recipes and pictures! And maybe a little of what is truly going on...
2 comments:
"what is truly going on"
Way to leave your readers in suspense! :) Love ya!
Sorry, I definetly just saw your comment from like a month ago. :)
Thanks, yes I did take it...quite a long time ago one day when my granddad let me play with his camera. I'm glad that the post made sense to you, because now that I read it again it's a little confusing, but it's what I was thinking. :) Change is hard...even when it's good. But a lot of the times, the outcome is so much better than what you started with...it makes it easier for me to think about it like that.
Post a Comment