Sunday, February 25, 2007

Twenty Dolla!

Last night I went to Starbucks with Alicia. She had to study, and I wrote letters. I was decked out in my shiny mid-80s Disney Channel jacket (with Mickey Mouse embroidered on the back) that we had bought at the Hospice Thrift Store. You can get 15 items for $5, so it was a great deal.
Well, as we were walking out of Starbucks, Alicia says to her friend who works there, "Hey, check out my roommates jacket!" As luck would have it, this guy LOVES everything Disney, wants Mickey and Donald to be witnesses at his wedding, and thinks he's part elf. Alicia, me, and another friend were standing outside talking, and he offers me $20 for the jacket! I said, "SOLD!" and now I'm twenty bucks richer. Well, not really--cause it's going towards my Ukraine fund. But I'm so happy!

I hope this happens again sometime.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I will always love this story.