[satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.] ps 90:14
Friday, February 16, 2007
Soccer
Tonight I was driving in to Belton, and off the main road the high school soccer field backs up to it. I've seen them playing some Friday nights, and when I saw they were playing tonight I wheeled right on in to watch. They weren't too good--I think it was the JV boys team. But it was fun to be there anyway sipping on hot cocoa, wrapped up in my t-shirt quilt, watching a beloved game. I'm so glad it's the weekend! I got some packages in the mail today, and tomorrow there shall be garage sales galore! It'll be hard for things to get better than this : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, at D-now he did Psalm 119!It was pretty amazing.
So, maybe yesterday wasn't national pancake day, we didn't go to ihop, but we made pancakes here. The radio station was lying to me when they told me that it was yesterday...I think it's next tuesday?
So, sorry for misleading you. But, i'm very glad you got to watch soccer. :)
have a wonderful, relaxing, fun weekend!
So glad you are spontaneous. :)
I don't have a bullet proof vest... haha.
Post a Comment