
Then she carefully sliced it in two and took a scoop of it with her spoon. Lauren did the same.

After they took a bite, their contorted faces told the rest. EW! The taste left them licking the roofs of their mouths like dogs do to peanut butter--except not in the good way. It left the weirdest texture. Moral of the story: Just because something is cute, pretty, and overpriced does not mean that it is going to be good. I am now dedicated to raising Persimmon awareness.
(To make the evening better, the two innocent victims made chicken and bow-tie pasta and afterwards watched Lost.)
4 comments:
Persimmon! I first heard of it in my Storytelling class! I'm surprised that it is a fruit, I thought it was only a color! Yay for Persimmon awareness post!
Oh and guess what! I watched Lost tonight with my future roomie, Jenn! I bet we're telepathetic :)
It looks really good, and this awareness post made me want to try it, despite the licking the roof of your mouth like a dog analogy.
:)
Lost still confuses me, even after your many explainations and attempts to make me understand...I have given up. Sticking with Grey's Anatomy.
okay, okay...I won't give up. Just for you though. We will add that to our now VERY VERY long list.
no, I didn't highlight my hair, I actually dyed it dark brown, but that picture is from about september, so my hair was lighter..it does look really light though, kind of decieving.
haha...awesome! i'm with allye, i kinda want to try a persimmon now :-)
nice talking to you yesterday. love you, missy.
Post a Comment