Monday, November 07, 2011

For Mom's birthday last month, K&J got family tickets to go to the Japanese Gardens. It was supposed to rain today, but it couldn't have turned out more lovely!  It is nice to be outside, meander where you want, and see gorgeous creation all the while...



Crazy lumberjack!

Fall feet finds:

[It's no wonder he's stolen our hearts...and check out that momma!]


Rascal :)


J made a good point that since we were in the Japanese gardens, this amount of photography was appropriate :)

[color.]


It was a fun day with the family.  Conley did so good, too!  I'm thankful for these people and for days like these.  :)

5 comments:

Wandering Image said...

what are you shooting on now, Lauren?

Alisa said...

Beautiful shots, Lauren! I have some beautiful shots of you, too. Wondering how to post them here...

Thank you for documenting such a wonderful day.

lauren noel said...

Tobias--I have an Olympus E-PL1. I don't know that much about it, but it reads my mind :)

Mom--Thanks for the pics on fb. Maybe you need to get a blog...hmmmm? ;)

Wandering Image said...

Are you using any specific types of lenses? These are outstanding. My favorites are the one of the fish and of your Ma holding the child with that sunlight glowing through the trees in back. I'm a big fan of the natural light. You should be a cinematographer! hehe

lauren noel said...

Thank you! My fave of the bunch is the one of my mom and nephew, too :) I wish I could tell you what type of lens, but I'm not sure. It's the one that came with my camera. (Shows you how much I know.) Next on my wishlist is a zoom :)