Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On my mind

One benefit of being young and single is getting to pet-sit other people's dogs, while not being responsible for your own.  I dog sat this past weekend and because I did not know the internet password and because I'm too technologically challenged to operate Netflix, and because I only had dogs as company, I had alot of time to think :)



Things that are on my mind:
--I have the opportunity to go to India in February on a medical mission trip with my church.
--I don't know a whole lot about India, but it sounds like an awesome trip.
--I have been doing my wishful thinking by buying cardigans for the fall :) 
--Wanting to simplify my life...exploring what that might look like. 
--The end of our lease is coming up + our landlord is crazy = I'm not sure what's we'll do.
--Aiming to be more of a prayer warrior for people in my life...life is tough.

Back to the dogs--here is a video of Jett playing soccer! It's not the most exciting video, but it just cracks me up that he can kick a little ball around intentionally.


Have a happy week!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: