Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Noted.

After purchasing a family-size can of condensed tomato soup, lessons have been learned. I have eaten so much tomato soup....and can you imagine how much more I would have eaten if I had known that I was supposed to be adding milk to it this whole time?! I remember doing this same thing with a bag of frozen peas in college...it took me a long time to get over that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
The soup is gone now.  I have served my time.  Corn niblets are still as good as ever; like cream corn without the cream.  Yummm.

Guys, I'm sorry for posting so much about food.  It won't last forever.  In fact, I have some exciting news...
1.)  I think we found a roommate!  Which means...we don't move....and the non-perishable food challenge will end!!
2.)  I got materials to work on a new project!  I am excited about it, and will share soon :) 
Hint:  You can't get around the issue in the southwest.
hahaha
Bad hint.

No comments: