After a day of alternating between being passed out in bed and getting up close and personal with the porcelain throne, I was SO happy to wake up today feeling...calm.
First things first, I cleaned my toilet.
Then I finished a project that I started earlier this week.
Fact #1: I take my camera almost everywhere with me.
Fact #2: It takes a loving beating!
These two things led me on a search for a camera case. I really liked this one the best....
So then I thought, I have Elna! I'm gonna make me a camera case. I was good at first--I even made a rough pattern by tracing onto newspaper. Guys, this camera case was going to be the bomb and fit my camera like a glove.
Then I had several failed attempts. [Ensuing frustration.] Then I changed my game plan. Then [out of haste] I just made a little bag to fit around my camera.
It's okay. Because I was making it up as I went along the flap is too short, the edges are rough on the inside, and...I broke my own rule and hot glued the buttons on! I guess there are worse things. It is functional. It will keep my camera cozy :)
I may attempt the other case later, but for now this will do :)

1 comment:
love it. i like haste.
Post a Comment