
I have run across this phrase so many times over the past week that I assume I'm just being hypersensitive to it now. But really, it has me thinking.
Am I satisfied with where I am? Am I wishing I were somewhere else doing something else? Am I taking every opportunity right now to live to the fullest? Am I seizing the day? Or am I just living, waiting for the next step? Someone close to me also asked, "What exactly did you picture yourself doing?" and I realized that my idea was something very vague and underdeveloped [which I feel can be both a good and a bad thing].
It's as if I come to this point all of the time. We aren't gauranteed anything. I've been praying for a new outlook and a new set of eyes for this life...to see what's right here...to make it count.
I'm thankful that,
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23
1 comment:
I saw this last week at Nick's mawmaw's house. :) Apparently there's a theme. love you!
Post a Comment