It just rained outside. I thought I heard it, but then convinced myself otherwise. Then I muted the TV because I thought I was going crazy. But sure enough--sweet, liquid, warm (not hot!) rain. Yesterday I took a picture of my car thermostat when it read 124 degrees!!! (I would show you...but I don't know how!) This rain is making me so happy. I think today I will wear a sweater and pretend it's fall.
4 comments:
Isn't it the BEST! DAY!? Happy prelude to fall, sweet Lauren!
The cool air it brought is sweet too! I was gonna go fix my car's AC today but just ended up driving around with the windows down. It's so nice...Too bad it probably won't last long
Jen, it was DEFINITELY the best day!! So enjoyable :) We have alot to look forward to!
And Toby, hopefully the hottest part of the summer is over now, so you can save some money on the AC! *crosses fingers*
hahaha. love this! you're so darn cute!
Post a Comment