Monday, June 14, 2010

A visit from Holga



Got my first ever Holga pics back from Kendrick tonight (we shipped our film together)!! To say this roll was an experiment would be a gross understatement. But all, in all, I'm happy! You will notice some common themes...the first--blurriness! I learned what the "B/N" switch on the bottom of my camera did....when I was at the end of the roll :) Being on the "B" made all my pictures blurry. That's okay though, I'll just pretend like these are captures from a dream :D

These are the first blooms this spring from the rosebush that Gran sent mom last summer:


This is me with K&J in downtown Ft. Worth:


Hey, it's a feet find!

(I also learned that I had the wrong plate with a wrong setting, therefore OFFsetting the film...giving us these lovely lines and partial pictures. I mean, I meant to do that!) :D

Pictures that I took with the lens cap on:
-Parents in front of the Christmas tree
-a typical Mulder dog shot
-colorful lights at yogolait
-Me, Sarah, and Amanda at Orange Cup for Sarah's Bday.
*Note to self: ALWAYS double check for the lens cap!!* :D

This is addicting. I can't wait to send in my next rolls!!

3 comments:

Sam Jones said...

you are so darn cute!
I found the pictures to seem vintage & artsy. love them. :)

Jennifer said...

So charming! I can't wait to see what else you shoot. :)

Sarah Smith said...

oh, no! darn that tricky lens cap!