Today was my first day back to work after 4 days off. The break was so awesome. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday to get some supplies to make
Sam some boutinniers for her wedding in July, when I stumbled upon the greatest thing. I think that if you could fit happiness inside of a 3x4inch plastic baggy, it would look just like this:
2 comments:
hahaha. those are awesome! I love the shiny"ness" of those sequins. One time...I looked all over for sequins because I wanted to sew them onto my guitar strap like...ALL OVER the strap. Too bad everyone told me they were discontinued & nobody uses sequins anymore. I opted for buttons all over the guitar strap. I like both ideas for the strap but I would've loved sequins more. You are so crafty. I'm so glad to have you as a friend. We should have a craft hangout time. That would be fun.
:)
Sequins, discontinued?!?!? Never! haha. I think buttons were a great choice. I myself am a HUGE fan of the button.
I would love to have a craft hangout time! Is there anything you like to make in particular? Let's make this happen. :)
Post a Comment