Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Day of Momma Mias

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there! I know that the Proverbs 31 woman kind of gets tossed around alot, but really, I am thankful for that real-live example in my life. Diligent, hard-working, fun-loving, God-fearing, piano-playing, always-listening, ready-to-serve, knows-how-to-have-a-good-time, Mom.

Today we celebrated with a scrum(dillyum)ptious brunch at Central Market in Ft. Worth. There was a Frank Sinatra-ish singer who was really good and a little awkward, making for some good laughs :) Unfortunately he got away unscathed by the camera.
So...here we are...


A pretty time

Mom wore her new slippers to keep the toes warm :)

THEN, the NomNom truck showed up from LA! They were in town for a Food Network competition...they already get my vote, just for the truck--I mean, how cute:


Kendrick got interviewed! [The camera crew was fun...and please note Mom's slipper] :)

A fun afternoon for a more than deserving mom!

1 comment:

Sam Jones said...

baahahahaha! I posted that just for you! :)
I knew you'd comment. hahaha.
Also, your mommy is presh & your teal dress is beautiful. I miss you. Hang out soon!