Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweet Tooth


So while shopping in Old Town Keller I found out that there is now a cupcake shop with cupcakes to go! The packaging was so cute--pink boxes with green tulle...lovely. I am adding a cupcake shop to my future bed & breakfast/boutique/bookstore/coffeeshop/cool stuff store.

Today I stumbled upon this Etsy Shop that had the prettiest, tiniest things...My only regret is that these are all plastic which tends to be a little hard on the tummy :) But they are pretty sweet/funny little earrings!

I love Valentine's Day. Remember making homemade mail boxes for school and carefully choosing which valentines would go to girls and which would go to boys? I used to take it so seriously on the sending AND receiving side of it all. haha! Good times. It is a sweet time of year...

2 comments:

Wandering Image said...

haha I used to take it way too serious as well :o) I would personalize every message to everybody, even the kids I didn't know well in my class. And if there was anything I knew they didn't feel good about (their parents divorce, a sick pet, or big feet, etc.) I would try and cheer them up within the letter.

I bet half of my guy friends would punch me if i tried that now!...kinda sad, huh?

lauren noel said...

Haha!! Aww, that was very thoughtful and brave of you. (I like how you added big feet in there.) There are times when I wish that things had never changed....and times when I'm really glad they have :)