Remember the hurried rabbit from Alice in Wonderland? When I look back on this week, I feel like that 'ol rabbit and myself have plenty in common. I am dreading when my calendar page turns to November...so much to do in so little time. The best news lately is that I have a book that I look forward to reading every night before I go to bed...while I drink tea with a candle lit nearby...mmm...it's a nice way to wind down
Today I picked up my cap & gown for graduation. When I was trying it on I was thinking, "This can't be me...it can't be time...(change of heart...) Oh yes, yes it can!" Only 48 days until the last day of my college baccalaureate education according to my countdown.
I got a call today from a hospital and I have an interview the first week of November. (There's that month again...) I am really excited about it and hope that it works out. I can't believe that this time in my life is actually here...my first big goal in life is being met. I can't help but wonder what's next...
No comments:
Post a Comment