Monday, April 02, 2007

Revival Pictures...a few

This is the tent and ALL of the red chairs that gave us bruises carrying. But they look good in there...wouldn't you agree?


I was the water girl.


Matt Chandler, the guy who spoke, was great. The Lord really used his words to convict me. All while getting ready for Revival I knew that I needed a revival to take place in my own heart. I'm ready to take the next step...or really to take A step at all. And while I'm not really sure what this step will be in my life, I am trusting God to take me through it. I want to live a life that brings glory and focus on God. Most of the time I feel far too selfish to even attempt such a thing, but when I stop focusing on myself and take a look at the Creator, that's really all that can be done--give him glory. What a beautiful thing.

Check out Matt Chandler's podcast

3 comments:

Krista said...

I love this post! :)

allye said...

your face in the second picture of you and Krista made me laugh. The chicken turned out so so, it was good because we were so hungry, but next time I think another sauce will be used. You only cooked yours for 7 minutes?! It took like 30 for these to cook fully. Maybe I misunderstood you.

Thanks for the creative birthday present idea for Ikabok/Austin. And, I'll let you tell me those dresses are cool when you agree to wear one. :)

Krista said...

That's so exciting!! :) I'm looking at IKEA online, and my mom says "Y'all should get a round table for your nook." I love that we can think about what type of table to get! I'm so excited!!